Information We Obtain
Upsense may obtain personal information through this Website, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Username and password to access Upsense products and services online;
- Information that you provide in the course of applying for a job with us, such as information about your education, work and military history, legal work eligibility status, and other information about you; and
- Other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preferences or data provided through online forms.
During your use of this Website, Upsense will also, itself or through a third party vendor, automatically collect technical and usage data pertaining to your device and/or Internet connection. Such data includes the number and frequency of your visits to this Website, information regarding websites accessed immediately before and after your visit to this Website, your Internet browser type, your preferences on this Website, your IP address and your device characteristics. We use this data to (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Website; (3) personalize your visit to the Website; (4) measure the usability of the Website and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance the Website. This technical and usage data is obtained using “cookies” or other similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to identify your browser and to store information or settings in the browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device or browsers. For more information, please review our Cookie Usage Information.
We use third-party web analytics services on this Website, such as those of Google Analytics and Wistia. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use this Website. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use data to evaluate use of this Website. To learn more about Google Analytics and Wistia and how to opt out, please visit: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html or wistia.com/privacy.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Communicate with you (and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your explicit consent to do so);
- Manage career opportunities at Upsense;
- Personalize your experience on our Website;
- Perform analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our Website, products and services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Website and prevent misuse;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies.
In compliance with relevant law, we may retain information as needed or appropriate to serve our legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
This Website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Disclosures of Information
We also may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to share or transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
To opt out of receiving direct marketing communications, such as commercial emails, or to unsubscribe from our services, please contact us at info(at)upsensecapital.com.
You may have the right to request access to and correction of personal information that pertains to you. To exercise this right, contact us at info(at)upsensecapital.com. We reserve the right to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
Upsense maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Links To Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Upsense. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Upsense, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How To Contact Us